PinnedIn is committed to upholding the rights of content creators and respecting intellectual property laws. As such, we have implemented the following Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy to address copyright infringement claims on our platform.
Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on PinnedIn, please follow the procedures outlined below to submit a notification of claimed infringement (NOCI) to our designated copyright agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work, including the title, author, and any relevant registration or identification numbers.
- Identification of the infringing material: Include sufficient information to enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material on PinnedIn, such as the URL(s) of the specific page(s) where the infringing content is located.
- Contact information: Provide your contact information, including your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: Include a statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement under penalty of perjury: Include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Signature: Sign the notification electronically or physically.
Submit Your Notification: Please submit your notification of claimed infringement to our designated copyright agent:
Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content was removed in error or that you have the right to use the material in question, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent. Your counter-notification must include:
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and the location where it appeared on PinnedIn.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you reside (or where PinnedIn is located), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of claimed infringement.
Repeat Infringers: PinnedIn reserves the right to terminate user accounts and remove content from individuals who repeatedly infringe upon the copyrights of others.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a respectful and lawful digital environment at PinnedIn.
The PinnedIn Team